Lycamobile Network Problem (Steps)
- Find an option named Lycamobile service or Lyca service on your phone. This option is likely to found in the setting under ‘Tools’, SIM or among the apps.
- As you find Lycamobile service from setting Select Lycamobile>Mode>Mannual>National.
- After Selecting ‘National,’ your phone will be returned to a previous page or it will start the manual network search by itself.
- By Doing this, Reset your phone without taking the SIM out and then start the Manual Search Again.
- Once you are manually connected, Restart your phone immediately.
- If after several attempts the above method is not working then you have to check the SIM card’s Surface for scratches or cracks. If your SIM is damaged then you have to go to the nearest retail point to buy the new chip.
I am not getting complete converge in a few places
Network Coverage basically depends on the location and our network partners. Here we request you to keep trying yourself if the problem still not resolve. Then report to the Customer Service department at “122” from your Lycamobile number.
My Phone Shows Emergency Calls only Solved
Kindly restart your lycamobile and select the network manually, you may choose Lycamobile or Telstra.
My SIM seems to be damaged and I am not able to latch on to a network